Today this post will be all about food.
Today we will talk about where to eat in the vicinity of Trogir and Split. In the specific of the agriturism Anin Dvor.
Anin Dvor is a family-run agriturism, where they prepare local food, but also mediterrean and european one. This place is precisely in Seghetto, in the hills behind Trogir. The location is sublime, very quite and relaxing.You can choose between some menus, they cook everything at the time and you can also book (even for big groups).
I’ll reccommend this place to people of all the ages because their kitchen is so versatile and good. There is a good relationship quality-price and the owners are very kind. They all speak fluent english and if you have difficulty in finding this place you can just call them and they’ll help you.
A sample menu can be this:
- Liquor, you can choose between: carrubes, lavender, mint, etc.
- Starter: smoked ham and local cheese
- Peka: fish and vegetables coocked in a pot under the ash
- Dessert of the day
The prices are between 170kn-190 (ca. £20 ). The quality of products is very high and the dishes are very heavy. Wine and bread are included in the menù. Personally I loved so much this place, infact we’ve eaten here 4 times during our on the road trip (that I’ve documented from here).
Some reccomended dishes:
- Smoked ham
- Carrubes cake
- Carrubes’ liquor
If you want to discover all the dishes in datil I’ll leave you here the links (There are also the photos):
- Smoked ham, grilled fish, carrubes’ cake, liquor
- Mussel, peka (octopus), fritters with marmelade
- Brodetto, polenta, apple cake
- Grilled sea bass and cuttledfish, octopus salad, carrubes’ cake